Whippet jumpsuit polar fleece camouflage
The fleece overall for whippets from no name dog brand is an all-rounder! It doesn't matter whether it's cold or wet weather, a drafty apartment or when used as pajamas - the overalls warm and snuggle up to your Whippet. The cut is deliberately chosen to be comfortable so that your dog has enough freedom of movement. You can adapt the overalls to your dog with the integrated rubber cords. The overall is made of extra warm polar fleece and is therefore also suitable for winter temperatures. With the camouflage overall you can go through everyday life well camouflaged.
This dog overall is breathable and ideal for everyday walks. Your Whippet can run, jump and get dirty in it. The jumpers are durable, comfortable and easy to wash. Like all no name dog brand products, the overalls are designed and made in Berlin.
These are the advantages of the polar fleece overall:
- Perfect fit at the base of the rod for more freedom of movement
- The collar nestles around the neck, so this sensitive area of your dog is well protected
- Shorter leg length - for the "ankle pees" among us
- 4 different and adjustable sizes - something suitable for every Whippet
- Material with Oeko-Tex 100 label
- Anti-pilling property
- Warm fleece fabric with 270 g/sqm
How to choose the right size:
The measurements in the size chart are the dog's measurements . The fleece overall should sit loosely on the body and can be adjusted on the dog with the integrated rubber cords. The back length of the dog is measured from the base of the neck (nape) to the base of the tail. For strong whippets, a larger size should always be chosen. Please use our table and our measuring instructions as a guide .
Our model is Jul
- 1 year old
- weighs 16 kg
- has a back length of 50 cm
- a neck circumference of 33 cm
- a chest circumference of 61 cm
- a height at the withers of 54 cm and
- wears size M
Material and care:
- 100% polyester
- Washable at 30°C, suitable for tumble drying and ironing on the lowest setting