Polar Fleece Sweater for Whippets Vol. 2. Magenta
The sweater made of polar fleece is an absolute must. The style from no name dog brand, which is absolutely suitable for everyday use, is an eye-catcher! It doesn't matter whether it's cold or wet weather, a drafty apartment or on a trip - the sweater warms and nestles snugly against your Whippet. The cut is deliberately chosen to be comfortable so that your dog has enough freedom of movement. You can combine the sweater with raincoats or winter jackets.
This dog sweater is breathable and ideal for everyday walks. Your Whippet can run, jump and get dirty in it. Made of high-quality polar fleece, the sweaters are durable, comfortable and easy to wash. Like all no name dog brand products, the sweaters are designed and made in Berlin.
To have a special fashion moment with your dog, combine the sweater with a colorful collar or harness from our range!
These are the advantages of this product:
- Comfortable fit for more freedom of movement
- The collar nestles around the neck, so this sensitive area of your dog is perfectly protected
- Shorter leg length - for the "ankle pees" among us
- 4 different sizes - something suitable for every whippet
How to choose the right size:
The measurements in the size chart are the dog's measurements . The fleece sweater should sit loosely on the body. The back length of the dog is measured from the base of the neck (nape) to the base of the tail. For strong whippets, a larger size should always be chosen. Please use our table and our measuring instructions as a guide .
Our model is Viktor
- 4 years old
- weighs 13 kg
- has a back length of 44 cm
- a neck circumference of 32 cm
- a chest circumference of 60 cm
- a height at the withers of 50 cm and
- wears size M
Our model is Yohji
- 7 years old
- weighs 13.5 kg
- has a back length of 47 cm
- a neck circumference of 29 cm
- a chest circumference of 62 cm
- a height at the withers of 52 cm and
- wears size M
Material and care:
- 100% polyester
- Washable at 30°C, suitable for tumble drying and ironing on the lowest setting