Winter coat for whippets neon pink
When it gets cold and uncomfortable outside, our dogs need a warm coat. The winter coat from no name dog brand is easy to put on, warm and cuddly and looks great at the same time!
The winter coats are made of soft shell (outside) and lined with teddy fabric. To put it on, the coat is pulled over the dog's head through the neck hole and fastened to the stomach with a Velcro strap. The collar can be worn open like a hood or turned down. There is a hole for the leash in the lower collar area. So that your dog can be seen in the dark season, there is a reflective strip on the back of the coat and on the hood collar.
The coat is available in 4 sizes.
At very low temperatures, we recommend combining the coat with a light or fleece overall.
How to choose the right size:
The measurements in the size chart are the dog's measurements . It is important for the winter coat that the length fits the dog. The coat should sit loosely on the body and be fastened with the waist belt. The back length of the dog is measured from the base of the neck (nape) to the base of the tail. Please use our table and our measuring instructions as a guide .
Our model is Viktor
- 4 years old
- weighs 13 kg
- has a back length of 44 cm
- a neck circumference of 32 cm
- a chest circumference of 60 cm
- a height at the withers of 50 cm and
- wears size M
Our model is Yohji
- 7 years old
- weighs 13.5 kg
- has a back length of 47 cm
- a neck circumference of 29 cm
- a chest circumference of 62 cm
- a height at the withers of 52 cm and
- wears size M
Material and care:
- 100% polyester + TPU
- Washable at 30°C, suitable for ironing on the lowest setting, not suitable for tumble drying, do not use bleach, please wash in a laundry bag
- Clean with a damp cloth