Martingale collar BALATON
Martingale collar from SIXFEETDESIGN is a comfortable, functional collar for greyhounds. The artistic images on the collars were designed by Hungarian designer Nebouxxi, inspired by four different hiking tours in Europe. Made from high quality materials. For dogs that would otherwise pull their heads out of a conventional collar. This greyhound collar does not have a clasp but is pulled over the head.
How to choose the right size for Martingale collar:
Please orientate yourself our measurement guide .
XS: 20-25 cm neck circumference - width: 30 mm - for wind chimes
S: 25-30 cm neck circumference - width: 30 mm - for greyhounds, small whippets
M1: 30-35 cm neck circumference - width: 40 mm - for whippets
M2: 35-40 cm neck circumference - width: 40 mm - for larger whippets, small greyhounds
Our model is Balu
- 2 years old
- weighs 5.1kg
- has a back length of 37 cm
- a neck circumference of 22 cm
- a chest circumference of 42 cm
- a height at the withers of 38cm and
- wears size XS
Material and care:
- Metal Accessories: Rustproof, welded, specially made for dog equipment
- Neck Strap: Ribbed strong polyester strap with high tensile strength
- Design: Individually designed and durable material (also scratch resistant)
- Softshell Lining: An innovative material primarily used for extreme weather activities, moisture resistant, multi-layered and breathable
- Wash at 30 degrees gentle cycle or hand wash
- Do not use bleach or strong detergents!
- The manufacturer recommends washing the products in the washing machine with the addition of vinegar